Are we quickly becoming a society that cannot write correctly?
Are technologies like Spell Check and Grammar Check responsible? Defend your answer. In A Visit from the Goon Squad (which won the 2010 National Book Critics Circle Award for Fiction and the 2011 Pulitzer Prize for Fiction),the author, Jennifer Egan suggests we will turn in to a texting society that spells phonetically using capital “A” to represent along “A” and lower case“a” to represent a short“a”. (http://www.nytimes.com/2010/06/21/books/21book.html?_r=0) Here are a couple of examples from the book.
PlswAt4 me,mybUtifulwyf. -and- No
1nOsabtme.Iminvysbl. Do you see this happening? Would someone in NYC still be able to communicate with someone from Georgia if we base our spelling on our pronunciation?
The phrases above are “Please wait for me,my beautiful wife” and“ No one knows about me. I am invisible.” As
a college student,how important is it to write correctly?
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.