Write a C++ program that reads from the console the dimensions (length, width, and height) of a room in
feet, computes the total area of the four walls and ceiling, and determines the amount of primer and paint
in gallons necessary to cover them (but not the floor!)
Declare and use constants to represent the fact that one gallon of primer will coat 200 square feet and one
gallon of paint will cover 350 square feet. Output your results using fixed-point notation with a precision
of two decimal places.
The following illustrates a sample run with user input shown in bold:Enter the length, width, and height of the room in feet: 12.5 14 8.9 [Enter] The total area of the painting surfaces is 646.70 square feet.The total amount of primer needed is 3.23 gallons.
The total amount of paint needed is 1.85 gallons Programming Style
Make use of all elements of good programming style, including:
Comments, placing them liberally throughout your code to document it.
Proper indentation and instruction grouping (see course text for examples).
Declarative names for variables and constants.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.