write in Visual Studio Community 2015d.docx1. Write a Calorie Calculator program to determine what a
person’s caloric intake should be for a 24 hour span.
The program must make a decision about caloric
intake, to maintain current body weight, based on
gender, age, weight, and height, and activity level.
Before you implement any code, draw a flowchart on
the whiteboard, The Program must first compute the
Basal Metabolic Rate (BMR). The BMR formula is the
Women: BMR = 655 + (4.35 * weight in pounds) + (4.7 *
height in inches) – (4.7 * age in years)
Men: BMR = 66 + (6.23 * weight in pounds) + (12.7 *
height in inches) – (6.8 * age in years)
To determine total daily calorie needs, your program must
apply the following guidelines:
1. Sedentary (little to no exercise): Calories = BMR *
2. Low activity: Calories = BMR * 1.375
3. Moderate activity: Calories = BMR * 1.55
4. High activity: Calories = BMR * 1.725
5. Extra activity: Calories = BMR * 1.9
Define functions where appropriate! Also, read age,
gender, weight, and height values from a file.
2. Write a program to determine a professional baseball
player’s bonus at the end of a season. The bonus is
calculated as follows:
1. All-Star Game appearance = $25,000
2. Regular season MVP = $75,000
World Series MVP = $100,000
Gold Glove award = $50,000
Silver Slugger award = $35,000
Home run champ = $25,000
Batting average champ = $25,000
Prompt the user with a question related to each of the
above categories. If the response is ‘y’ for yes, add
the bonus to the total, otherwise if the response is
‘n’ move to the next question. Use functions where
3. Write a program which reads five numbers from a file
and performs one of the following operations on
2. High value
3. Low value
Your program must display a menu with the above options.
Display to the result to the screen.
Purchase answer to see full
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.