Write a program to assign the integer values 1
through 25 to a 25-element integer array. Then, print the array as five
separate lines, each containing five elements separated by commas. The
last element on each line should be followed by a newline instead of a
comma. The output of your program should appear exactly as follows:
1,2,3,4,5 6,7,8,9,10 11,12,13,14,15 16,17,18,19,20 21,22,23,24,25
One way to determine every 5th element is to use the
modules operator (%). If you divide the subscript by 5 and the remainder
is 0, it is the 5th number.You can use System.out.print() to print a value without a newline
following it. This allows you to print multiple things on the same line.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.