Part 3: Writing Today you will write a poem in response to the poems that you read and listened to. These are the three poems “For Women of Afghanistan,” by Sheema kalbasi”The Plight of the Afghan Women,” by Dr. Zieba Shorish-Shamley”Afghanistan Bleeds,” by Anonymous Next, decide what kind of poem you want to write. It could be, a dialogue with the author of the poemyou imagining yourself walking next to the poet and sharing her experiencesa poem that promotes or celebrates human rights for all Ask yourself… Is there some kind of central symbol that could help you express you meaning?What form best fits your meaning? What kind of rhythm works best? Do you want any lines to rhyme?What words best help you capture the feelings you want? Write as many stanzas as you need to make your meaning clear.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.