The phrase “the show must go on” is perhaps more true in business than in performing arts. Organizations need to be prepared to run continuously regardless of environmental conditions. For this assessment, imagine that you are the IT manager for the only print shop in a small town in Idaho. The shop is connected to the internet by satellite link. Orders are received via the internet as well as by walk-ins with portable storage drives or smart phones that can transfer files via Bluetooth network. Write a four to five (4-5) business continuity plan (BCP) in which you:Identify the organization’s exposure to internal and external threats.Identify ways that the organization can maintain its risk.Describe the foreseen security risks.Assess the importance of training the shop personnel on security risks.Recommend at least two (2) strategies for continually improving the quality and effectiveness of the BCP.Analyze the organizational risks inherent in the execution of the BCP plan.Your assignment must follow these formatting requirements:Be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides; citations and references must follow APA or school-specific format. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student’s name, the professor’s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page and the reference page are not included in the required assignment page length.Use this template APA_Template_With_Advice_(6th_Ed) .doc
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.