Riddle:Write a conclusion to the following riddle.You are alone in a dank, dark room. To escape this place, you will have to have adequate light. In the room, there is a candle, a wood stove and a kerosene lamp. The candle is three inches long, made of blood-red wax, and can burn for ninety minutes. The woodstove is old, dusty, and made of iron. Only one log of wood is available for the stove, though there is plenty of kindling. The stove is difficult to light, but it will provide light for two hours. The kerosene lamp looks like it came from a Victorian railway station. The lamp is full, with a clean wick, and it will give light for a full six hours.You only have one match, so what do you light first?
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.