Work has to be original (no plagiarism). Deadline is 2/6/16.
Let me know if you can deliver. The Audit Process Proposal
Prepare a comprehensive written proposal with
the intent of performing an informal audit.
Please use company name ‘Prime’ and the type
of business is Pharmacy mail order.
Topic ProposalChoose a fictitious
company name, as well as the type of business they conduct. In addition, you
chose five items from the optional audit list below to include as part of your
topic approval for this organization:
Operates within a
Microsoft Windows environment
Houses a data center
Completed a Disaster
UsesUse a web server
Employs a database
The private network
contains a wireless network segment
Utilizes at least one
instance of a virtual server
Makes use of the cloud
for a business process of your choice (storage, software as a service, etc.)
Proposal OutlineAudit will include
entity level controls, such as asset management, policies, standards and
procedures, as well as employee management. Most organizations require the use
of specific hardware, including switches, a firewall, and of course data
storage. These areas should also be included in your audit proposal. Lastly,
the five audit option items you selected as part of your topic proposal will
make up the rest of your outline.
Well written 6 page
single space proposal describing your informal audit. Paper must be formatted
according toCSU-Global Guide to Writing and APA
Requirements, with any sources cited properly.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.