ANSWER THE FOLLOWING QUESTIONS. Quality of content and use of course and outside-of-course resources to support your position or analysis. When applicable, refer to your workplace using it and your own job as examples. The answers should not be in the form of essay, just straight to the point, in full sentences- Work must be original and cite your sources.#2: You predict that interest rates are about to fall. Which bond will give you the highest capital gain? Explain your choicea. Low coupon, long maturityb. High coupon, short maturityc. High coupon, long maturityd. Zero coupon, low maturity#16: Pension funds pay lifetime annuities to recipients. If a firm remains in business indefinitely, the pension obligation will resemble a perpetuity. Suppose, therefore, that you are managing a pension fund with obligations to make perpetual payments of $2 million per year to beneficiaries. The yield to maturity on all bonds is 16%. a. If the duration of 5-year maturity bonds with coupon rates of 12% (paid annually) is 4 years and the duration of 20-year maturity bonds with coupon rates of 6% (paid annually) is 11 years, how much of each of these coupon bonds (in market value) will you want to hold to both fully fund and immunize your obligation?b. what will be the par value of your holdings in the 20-year coupon bond?#6: The present value of a firm’s projected cash flows are $15 million. The break-up value of the firm if you were to sell the major assets and divisions separately would be $20 million. This is an example of what Peter Lynch would call a(n):Explain your choicea. Stalwartb. Slow-growth firmc. Turnaroundd. Asset play#24: You have $5,000 to invest for the next year and are considering three alternatives:a. A money market fund with an average maturity of 30 days offering a current annualized yield of 3%b. A one-year savings deposit at a bank offering an interest rate of 4.5%c. A 20-year U.S. Treasury bond offering a yield to maturity of 6% per year. What role does your forecast of future interest rates play in your decision? explain.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.