1. What is the hands off doctrine? What is the stance of the courts today on this. Find an article to support your findings/ research and post it.2. On page 362-3 of your text, there are two pages of court cases. Each of you take a different case(first come, first served) and post the circumstances of the case you have chosen. In other words, post the facts of the case and what led to an appeal. You will have to look up the case to obtain the case from the TU Library. DO NOT use the info from the text but from your research. Post your case in the title of your Db response so others will know what has been posted.3. Who are the “mentally ill” in prisons? Where do they come from? Why are they in prison? What programs are available in your state prison system for the mentally ill, such as housing, counselling, medications, etc.HERE IS THE CASE THAT YOU WILL USE TO ANSWER QUESTIONS NUMBER 2:2001
Booth v. Churner
The decision upheld a requirement under the PLRA that state inmates
must “exhaust such administrative remedies as are available” before fil-
ing a suit over prison conditions.
Earlier cases do not guarantee inmates the wherewithal to file any and
every type of legal claim. All that is required is “that they be provided with
the tools to attack their sentences.”
Lewis v. Casey
Purchase answer to see full
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.