What is the area in acres of an area one chain
on a side?
In taping from point A to point B, a distance of
865.47 feet how many pins should the rear chainperson have in hand when holding
the tape to measure the final 65.47 feet?
In question 2, how many pins should the front
chainperson have in hand when holding his/her end of the tape over point B?
The distance from station 0+00.00 to station
10+00.00 is along a constant slope, where the rise in elevation between the two
station is 11.00 feet. To accurately measure this distance along the slop
(i.e., not horizontally), what actual distance would have to be measured? Use
both methods show in class; is there a difference?
A distance of 687.35 feet was measured on level
ground with a tape that was 100.00 feet in length when the temperature was 98 F,
what is the corrected length?
A line was measured on level ground when the
temperature was 68 F was found to be 668.24 feet in length. Later, the tape was
calibrated and found to be 99.98 feet in length. What is the corrected length
of this line?
A tape that was 100.03 feet in length at 68 F
was used when the temperature was 25 F. the difference in elevation along the
line was 8.00 feet. If the recorded (measured) length was 984.12 feet, what is
the corrected length?
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.