Compare the slope of the
velocity-time graph to the average of all your acceleration values. Are they
close? What does the slope of a velocity (or speed) vs. time graph mean?
Explain the answer using your data. How does the value of g that you calculated compare to the accepted value of 9.80 m/s2?
What is your percent error? Remember that the value of g can be calculated by using g
= a/sinθ and percent error can be calculated using the
following equation the equation is % error= ((measured value-accepted value)/accepted value) x 100 I tried solving this but only got this:
% error= (0.1846 – 9.8)/9.8) x 100I uploaded the data table from my experiment and i hope somone would lend me some help because ‘;m stuck!1.25
Tl T2 T3
Aug. Augof Vebcity
1.33 1.15s 1.25 0.8m/s
6.9M 0.95 lills 1.33 1.ls 0.8mls
0.8M 0.93 0.985 1.01 0.99 0.8mls
0.71 0.965 0.815 0.845 35 0.2wls
061 10.8ls 0.755
0.5M 0.65 0.665 0.65 0.6 0.8wls
0.4M/0.60, 0.65 0.653, o.lols
0.39 /0.63,-0.60 0.40s 13s 0.2m6
0.2M 0.40 0.368 0.38 1.145
OIM 10.403|0.33 0.28 (0.3, 03ml
Aug of Acc.
Purchase answer to see full
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.