important part of this course is the understanding of personality assessment.
In order to do this more effectively, you will be required to take a
personality assessment yourself. This will allow you to evaluate an approach
and to get a better understanding of your own personality. After completing a
version of the “Big Five” Personality Inventory or the “Myers Briggs”
Personality Assessment and reading two scholarly articles about its development
and use, you are to write a 6 page paper, written in APA, MLA, or Chicago
style, (double-spaced) addressing the following:
1) What do the results of this assessment
say about your personality?
(FACTS, based on the assessment
results) How does information from your TWO outside journal articles enhance or
change your understanding of the assessment?
2) Do you think these results are
accurate? Why or why not?
(Your OPINION)You will be using either the Myers Briggs Personality test
www.16personalities.com or The Big Five www.truity.com to assess your
own personality.remember to use two scholarly article
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.