There are many things that force change in an organization such as
the nature of the workforce, technology, competition, economic forces,
social trends, and world politics.
Organizations often face change that is unexpected and sudden but it
can also be a purposeful decision that organizations undertake. There
are ways to foster an environment that is able to adapt and change with
the demands of the marketplace. Planned change is engaging in
activities that are proactive and purposeful to improve the ability of
the organization to handle change and to change employee behavior.
Through this process change agents, those acting as leaders in the
change process, are essential for successfully achieving the desired
Whenever change is present, there is resistance to change.
Individuals and groups become comfortable with things that are familiar,
and change threatens the status quo. There are different ways that
change is resisted by employees. It can be overt and immediate where
complaints are voiced and people will fail to engage in job actions or
perform negative actions that hinder productivity. It can also be
implicit and deferred when employees lose their loyalty and their
motivation. As the resistance is deferred, it becomes more difficult to
find the link between the source and the reaction.
What could be some sources of an individual’s resistance to change?
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.