Research the Internet for one (1) real-world example of a distributed software architecture. Be prepared to discuss.Read the article titled, “What cloud computing really means,” located here. Original Source: Knorr, E., & Gruman, G. (7 April 2008). What cloud computing really means. Retrieved from http://www.infoworld.com/d/cloud-computing/what-cloud-computing-really-means-031.From the first e-Activity, briefly summarize your chosen example’s function and design. Next, determine whether or not you believe the example could function as effectively in a non-distributed architecture as it had in a distributed architecture. Justify your response.From the second e-Activity, suggest what you believe are the two (2) most beneficial characteristics of cloud-computing from an organizational perspective. Further, explain at least one (1) challenge an organization could potentially face when implementing an existing in-house application or system into the cloud. Justify your response.This is just a Discussion post… It doesn’t need to be a written paper.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.