I need a person that is familiar with Descartes, especially with one of his proof about God’s existence. The one about when he leads up to the proof with this analogy: just as the idea of “triangle” contains within it the idea “the sum of interior angles = 180” …so the idea of a “perfect being” contains within it the idea “must exist.” So I need three specific things that is wrong with this proof (has examples for each 3 things as well) This means you disagree with this proof since it is not convincing, there has to be flaws. I can only think of one good one, but I need more. Elaborate on each!
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.