classify hummingbirds in the United States using 17 different species:
Allen, Anna, Berylline, Black-chinned, Blue-throated, Broad-billed,
Broad-tailed, Buff-bellied, Calliope, Costa, Lucifer, Magnificent,
Ruby-throated, Rufous, Violet-crowned, White-eared, and Xantus. What
type of data is collected?
(Points : 1)
RatioA sample of 80 juvenile salmon is grouped into the resulting frequency distribution based on their weights.
Weight (in grams)
If a Pie Chart were constructed for the weights of the salmon, what
would be the measure of the central angle for the class weighing 200-249
(Points : 1)
45° Consuming a 1400 calorie hamburger each day for a week; Gaining weight
Taking a Biostatistics course; Having brown hair
Randomly selecting a gray fox; Randomly selecting a fish
Randomly selecting someone with type O blood; Randomly selecting someone with type B bloodUse the following probability distribution for this next question. Biologists researching a certain type of hawk, Accipiter spp., found the following probability values for x, the number of offspring.
Find the standard deviation of the probability distribution for
offspring of Accipiter spp. Give your answer to one decimal, e.g., 1.2 Use the binomial
distribution for this question. A doctor knows from experience that 10%
of the patients to whom she gives a certain medication will experience
undesirable side effects. Assume the doctor gives medication to the next
12 patients. Referring to the binomial distribution for the medication,
find the probability that exactly five of these patients will
experience undesirable side effects. Give your answer to three decimals,
e.g., .987 Use the Standard
Normal distribution to answer this question. Identify the probability
corresponding to a z-score of less than -1.33.
(Points : 1)
.6239Use the Poisson distribution for this
question. For a science laboratory experiment, the average number of
radioactive particles passing through a counter in a millisecond is
four. Find the probability that six particles pass through the counter
in a given millisecond. Give your answer to three decimals, e.g., .987 Use the normal distribution for this question. The mean maximum aerobic power (VO2MAX score for women ages 20 to 29 is 36 ml/min/kg with a standard deviation of 7 ml/min/kg. Determine the maximum VO2MAX
score for women ages 20 to 29 who score in the bottom 20% of all women
in this age bracket. Give your answer to two decimals, e.g., 12.34Find the minimum sample size required to estimate a population mean m
from an underlying normal distribution. Margin of error: 5; confidence
level: 95%; σ = 20. Round your answer up to the nearest integer.Assume a simple random sample has been taken, the population standard
deviation is known, and the population is normally distributed.
According to a sample of 200 various insurance brokers and health
experts, a typical childbirth in the United States costs a mean of
$9500. Assume we know from a previous study, the standard deviation of
the cost of the births is $2500. Use a 98% confidence level.
Find the margin of error E that corresponds to the above statistics and
confidence level. Give your answer to the nearest integer.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.