Assignment 3: Long-Term Investment Decisions Due Week 9 and worth 300 points
Assume that the low-calorie frozen, microwavable food company from
Assignments 1 and 2 wants to expand and has to make some long-term
capital budgeting decisions. The company is currently facing increases
in the costs of major ingredients.
Use the Internet and Strayer databases to research government policies and regulation.
Write a six to eight (6-8) page paper in which you:
Outline a plan that managers in the low-calorie, frozen
microwaveable food company could follow in anticipation of raising
prices when selecting pricing strategies for making their products
response to a change in price less elastic. Provide a rationale for your
Examine the major effects that government policies have on
production and employment. Predict the potential effects that government
policies could have on your company.
Determine whether or not government regulation to ensure fairness in
the low-calorie, frozen microwavable food industry is needed. Cite the
major reasons for government involvement in a market economy. Provide
two (2) examples of government involvement in a similar market economy
to support your response.
Examine the major complexities that would arise under expansion via
capital projects. Propose key actions that the company could take in
order to prevent or address these complexities.
Suggest the substantive manner in which the company could create a
convergence between the interests of stockholders and managers. Indicate
the most likely impact to profitability of such a convergence. Provide
two (2) examples of instances that support your response.
Use at least five (5) quality academic resources in this assignment. Note: Wikipedia does not qualify as an academic resource.
Your assignment must follow these formatting requirements:
Be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with
one-inch margins on all sides; citations and references must follow APA
or school-specific format. Check with your professor for any additional
Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the
student’s name, the professor’s name, the course title, and the date.
The cover page and the reference page are not included in the required
assignment page length.
The specific course learning outcomes associated with this assignment are:
Propose how differences in demand and elasticity lead managers to develop various pricing strategies.
Analyze the economic impact of contracting, governance and organizational form within organizations.
Use technology and information resources to research issues in managerial economics and globalization.
Write clearly and concisely about managerial economics and globalization using proper writing mechanics.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.