To successfully complete this week’s discussion, “Update on the State of the Future”, read the following article from EBSCOhost: Glenn, J.C., & Gordon, T.J. (2006, January/February). Update on the state of the future. Futurist, 40(1), 20-24. Retrieved from EBSCOhost in Ashford Online LibraryAfter reading “Update on the State of the Future”, select two topics from the following list and hypothesize how these issues could be resolved.Environmental sustainabilityWorld tradeGlobal information and technologyGlobal populationPeace and security (terrorism)Energy Your initial post should be at least 250 words in length.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.