The room is in turmoil.The family is not at home.When the family is questioned, it is noted that nothing is missing.There is not any evidence of breaking and entering.The victim has a knife next to her hand. The knife holder is on the kitchen counter next to the victim.There was a gun in a drawer 10 feet from the victim. It was loaded with one bullet in the chamber.The victim is 5 foot 9 inches tall, weighs about 140 pounds, and has well-developed muscles.The coroner tells you that her fingernails were broken, and there were bruises on her upper arms.What would you say happened to this victim? What are some options for this scenario? What evidence do you do look at as the investigator? 1100 to 1200 words 5 references here is some pdf flies they he sent us to look at if you want to use then you can and he advised me that i need to complete a thought and not have different thoughts it throws the paper off please 13Marvell.pdf 13Brewer.pdf Holtzworth-Munroe & Meehan (2004) – Typologies of Men Who are Martially Violent.pdf Rosentfeld(2004)-Violence Risk Factors in Stalking and Obsessional Harassment.pdf if you have any question email me
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.