In Discussion you addressed the effect of workforce diversity on job satisfaction. Now you will continue this topic of job satisfaction in this Assignment.Assignment: Job SatisfactionMarla Santigo is an accountant for at Lemnah Company. Marla loves her job and spends countless hours working at the office. She enjoys working on taxes and reviewing financial records. Being an accountant was her dream and she reached hers goal after going to school evenings and weekends. Every morning she cannot wait to get to the office.Darell Washington is a Quality Control Agent for an insurance company. He investigates potential fraud cases. He travels all over the United States investigating cases. He spends more time traveling then home. He has been doing this job for 10 years and feels the need for change. He no longer likes to be away from his family. He feels the company is full of politics and does not respect employees.Mike Walker is a retail store manager for Outdoor Inc. He believes in the quality products his store sells. He comments that retail is a tough business but enjoys a challenge. He enjoys seeing the new products come into the store every season. His employees remark that Mike is a great manager and passionate about his job. He makes himself available to employees on days off and can often be found in the store during his vacation. Lately though, he is feeling stressed due to the demands from corporate about daily sales. He wants to succeed and get promoted but feels helpless because last quarter’s sales were down.Working more than 40 hours, constant travelling, and being available 24 hours a day seven days a week can be a challenge to most people. This can leave them feeling stressed and burned out. However, some people find this exhilarating and thrive on the demands of the job and cannot wait for the next challenge.Checklist:Address the following questions in your 2—3 page essayadding an additional title and references page:The three employees and their jobs at three different companies considered are:Maria- Accountant; Darell- Quality Control Manager for an insurance company; and Mike, Retail Store Manager for an outdoor products company.What characteristics of these jobs might contribute to increased levels of job satisfaction?What characteristics of these jobs might contribute to decreased levels of job satisfaction?The three individuals we just read about have different levels of satisfaction with their jobs, how might their levels of satisfaction relate to:their job performancecitizenship behaviorturnovercompany profitPlease submit your minimum APA formatted and citation styled 2–3 pages of body text, and include an additional title and references page.Directions for submitting your Assignment:Before you submit your Assignment, you should save your work using the correct naming convention: Last_first Name_Homework_Unit #.Make sure your Assignment is in Microsoft Word, doubled spaced and 12 pt. font in Times New Roman.Please site your references
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.