Transitioning Peer ProgramTransitioning_Peer_Program_Instructions.docxTransitioning_Peer_Program_Grading_Rubric(1).docxEDCE 611
TRANSITIONING PEER PROGRAM INSTRUCTIONS
You will produce a PowerPoint presentation with speaker notes included on each slide of the
PowerPoint. This presentation will focus on creating a transitioning program. The transitioning
program needs to involve peer intervention/facilitation in some manner as a component of the
program. The program must address transitions a school-age student might experience. The
transition could be career- and academic-related (e.g., elementary to middle school, middle to
high school, school-to-work, high school to college, etc.) or related to life transitions (e.g.,
divorce, military deployment, childhood to adolescence, adolescence to young adulthood, ect.).
Your presentation must answer the following questions:
How does the transitioning program fit in the ASCA National Model?
Does the transitioning program address specific ASCA standards and student
How will the transitioning program be implemented?
Who will be involved in the transitioning program?
Will the transitioning program involve a classroom guidance unit?
Will the transitioning program involve small groups?
Will the transitioning program involve a school-wide presentation?
Will the transitioning program be a combination of approaches and activities?
How will peer intervention/facilitation be used in the transitioning program?
How will the transitioning program be evaluated for effectiveness?
Use your textbook, suggested course readings, and other resources of your choosing in order to
create the transitioning program. You must include at least 2 scholarly sources in addition to
your textbook and course readings to support your assertions. Your presentation must be in
current APA format.
This assignment is due by 11:59 p.m. (ET) on Sunday of Module/Week 6.
TRANSITIONING PEER PROGRAM GRADING RUBRIC
Levels of Achievement
A clear description of the transition topic studied is
• Pertinent research is used to justify the need of and
creation of the transitioning program.
• The presentation discusses how the transitioning
program fits in with the ASCA National Model.
Compliance • The transitioning program addresses specific ASCA
standards and student competencies.
The following is addressed in the presentation:
• The transitioning program implementation,
• The involved parties in the transitioning program,
• Classroom guidance units and small groups,
Description • School-wide presentations and peer intervention,
• The combination of approaches and activities, and
• Program evaluation.
Pertinent research is used to support the program design.
Mechanics Correct grammar, spelling, and sentence structure is used.
At least 2 peer-reviewed journal articles are cited as
well as textbook and course readings.
• The presentation is in current APA format.
Purchase answer to see full
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.