Part AWhat are 3 key things that you would want a mid- or upper-level manager to know about you if you had a chance to make a presentation to him or her? Why are the 3 items important to you, and why do you think they would be important pieces of information for your managers? If you were going to tell a mid-level manager or senior executive about your own personal history and professional goals in a brief elevator trip, how would you summarize them? How might such an elevator speech be of help to you as you move forward? Be sure to consider the concepts of speaker, message, audience, and situational awareness as part of your discussion.Part BHow do you use and apply the concept of reflective practice in your everyday work and in your career thinking and planning?Discuss ways in which your preparation for presentations can make use of the concept of reflective practice.How could you use reflective practice, your discipline knowledge, and your understanding of the rhetorical triangle to create an effective, career-related online presence on social media?
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.