Assignment 1: Assignment Topic: There are nearly a
dozen core concepts or principles that SCRUM is founded upon, which are
listed in the “SCRUM Orientation” PowerPoint presentation. Choose three
or more of those principles.· Research each concept, explain what it means, and describe its importance to SCRUM.· Identify the benefits and the risks that each may introduce into a work environment.· Document your research in a one page analysis per principle, double spaced. Assignment 2: – User Story Writing Exercise.Assignment
Scenario: You are hired to test a parking lot calculation application.
This application is provided for the convenience of travelers that use a
certain parking lot, and provides them with an estimate of the costs
they should expect to pay when parking on that lot. There are different
sections of the lot, and each has a different pricing level associated
with it. There is short-term, economy, long-term surface, long-term
garage and valet parking. As a bonus, if you park in the economy lot,
your 7thday of parking is free. Assignment Description:1.
Review the scenario above and write 5 user stories to capture some of
the core requirements for this application. Use good story writing
format when documenting these requirements. Note that this scenario will
be carried forward into future weeks, so be thoughtful about the user
story writing process.2. Write acceptance criteria for each story.Note : Follow
APA formatting standards, especially for citations and references. ,
Need perfect grammer , no plagarism and need original work , i will
withdraw question if there is plagarism
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.