The topic/ Syria Reconstruction
Research paper 15 pages. I need
footnotes for it. Due Date/ 25 Feb
My paper has three sections. I want
to give me the update for each section as the following:
(the paper will answer these 3 questions)
(1 page)/ Due Date/11 Feb
• Introduction (Background and the causes of the civil
war in Syria) (1 page)/ Due Date/11 Feb
1 / Why did this become an issue? (How
they suffer and the implications) (3
pages)/ Due Date/14 Feb
2 / What role are the international committees taking to face this issue? (2 pages)/ Due Date/16 Feb
3 / What else can be done to confront this issue? (Best alternative solutions,
come up with good ideas) (7
pages) 22 Feb
• Conclusion (1 page)/ Due Date/23 Feb
• References / Due Date/24 Feb
Final Editing /Due Date/ 25 Feb
For each section, I will write some
information to let you know what I want to write exactly, but it’s a
plagiarism. You can paraphrase it, expand it, and add more information.
The professor like to use Prism
Magazine and Center for Complex Operations as one of the sources, and he asked
for each page to have at least two citation from any credible resources, such
as Foreign Policy, The Economist Magazine, CNN, and Washington post. Also, use
books as one of the sources. I need footnotes.
Please make sure there is no
plagiarism, and I want to get an A on this research paper.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.