An explanation of the impact of ethical decision-making on positive social change. Summarize specific examples of the ethical decisions you proposed throughout the course and the assignment you earlier proposed then explain how they might promote positive social change. Finally, explain any negative impacts in terms of social change that this decision making might have.Support your postings and responses with specific references to the resources while adhering to APA format by writing as much or few you want but be able to prove your point academically.You can use these resources and anyone relevant.ReadingsCooper, T. L. (2012). The responsible administrator: An approach to ethics for the administrative role(6th ed.). New York, NY: Jossey-Bass.Chapter 10, “Conclusion: Responsible Administration” (pp. 255–269)Frederickson, H. G. (1990). Public administration and social equity. Public Administration Review, 50(2), 228–237. Retrieved from the Walden Library databases.Mittelman, J. H. (2002). Making globalization work for the have nots. International Journal on World Peace, 19(2), 3–25.Retrieved from the Walden Library databases.Walzer, M. (2011). Achieving global and local justice. Dissent, 58(3), 42–48. Retrieved from the Walden Library databases.Yeager, S. J., Bartley Hildreth, W., Miller, G. J., & Rabin, J. (2007). The relative effects of a supervisory emphasis on ethical behavior versus political responsiveness. Public Integrity, 9(3), 265–283. Retrieved from the Walden Library databases.Optional ResourcesLamont, J., & Favor, C. (2013). Distributive justice. In E. N. Zalta (Ed.), The Stanford encyclopedia of philosophy (Spring 2013 ed.). Retrieved fromhttp://plato.stanford.edu/archives/spr2013/entries/justice-distributive/Slote, M. (2010). Justice as a virtue. In E. N. Zalta (Ed.), The Stanford encyclopedia of philosophy(Fall 2010 ed.). Retrieved from http://plato.stanford.edu/archives/fall2010/entries/justice-virtue/
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.