Draft, Final Paper
For the draft, submit the following:
Title page Detailed outline (including introduction/thesis, and
conclusion) Reference page that includes an annotated listing of
all of your sources.
Select your topic and include the
major points that are relevant to the topic. (See topic options and full
instructions in Week Five.) See Below
For this assignment, students will select one of the following topics or issues
related to Death & Dying to research:
The following are examples of some
points you can include as they relate to your topic:
Description of topic: Briefly describe your
specific topic and why it is of particular interest for the course. Dying process: Describe the death and dying process. Support: Describe how you would be able to support the
grieving individual. Community support: What resources are available in your
community? Describe how you would help someone dealing with issue of
death in your community. Legal or ethical issues: Examine and discuss any
specific, relevant legal or ethical issues. Personal perspectives/examples: Share any insights you
may have on this topic that best explain personal thoughts, beliefs, and
values. Use pertinent examples to illustrate your points.
Writing the Final PaperThe Final Paper:
Must be eight to ten double-spaced pages in length, and
formatted according to APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing
Center.Must include a title page with the following: Title of paperStudent’s nameCourse name and numberInstructor’s nameDate submittedMust begin with an introductory paragraph that has a
succinct thesis statement. Must address the topic of the paper with critical
thought. Must end with a conclusion that reaffirms your thesis. Must use at least five scholarly sources, including a
minimum of two from the Ashford University Library. Must document all sources in APA style, as outlined in
the Ashford Writing Center. Must include a separate reference page, formatted
according to APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center.
Carefully review the Grading Rubric for the criteria that will be
used to evaluate your assignment.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.