Son developed a unique internet marketing strategy (the
“Strategy”) that could be worth millions. He asked Dad to “invest” $50,000 to
“get the business going.” Dad transferred the $50,000 to Son, and Son insisted
that Dad sign a document that simply stated, “I will run the whole show, but we
are now partners in the OuterNet Company partnership.” As to this venture:
1. Does Dad have any property rights in Strategy?
2. How will the profits of the enterprise be allocated
between Dad and Son?
3. Will Dad bear the
first $50,000 of losses?
4. Does Dad have the power to bind the enterprise to
contracts with third parties? Does Son?
5. What duties do Dad and Son owe each other?
6. What would be the
capital accounts of Dad and Son if the partnership loses the $50,000 and then
shuts down after six months because future marketing prospects look hopeless
and the entity has no assets? At the time of the shut down, would Dad or Son
have a financial obligation to the partnership?
7. Would Dad have any
personal liability exposure if Son borrowed $150,000 in the name of OuterNet
Company from a local bank, the bank had no knowledge of Dad’s involvement, and
Dad did not know of the loan?
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.