Please see attachedstarbucks_sec10_k.docxSTARBUCKS:NASDAQ:SBUX
You will write a 2 – 3 page paper, single spaced, one inch margins, 12 pt
font, with double space between paragraphs. Your paper should
comment on the financial statements for your company as they relate
to the information presented in chapters 12-17 of your textbook,
including the notes to the financial statements.You should write about
several of the topics covered in these chapters and the weekly SEC
10-K related conference activities, one of which must be either
financial ratio analysis or cash flow statements (DO NOT INCLUDE
BOTH). It is expected that either ratio analysis or cash flow statement
analysis be explored in detail. Use headings in your paper, in APA
format, such as Investments, Dividends, etc. (topics from our textbook;
other examples would be Financial Ratios or Cash Flow). Do not
include topics covered in ACCT 220 (such as Accounts Receivable,
Inventory, Balance Sheet, Income Statement, etc.) Write your paper
as if it was intended for readers without a financial background, so
explain all financial terminology used and concepts presented
Please keep your paper to no more than 3 pages The report will be
submitted after Chapter 17. Do not consider information from Ch 18 – 25 in
Take care to avoid academic dishonesty. Write your paper, read it, and
edit. Use your own words – you will be required to use TurnItIn.com
which will indicate similarities to other sources.
Please include a brief introduction of your company as well as a
conclusion/summary at the end.
You will also be required to include the Income Statement, Balance Sheet
and Cash Flow Statement as an attachment to your report (you can cut
and paste directly from the 10-K report).
APA style is required for citations and a reference list.
Additional guidance for your paper and resources:
Page count does not include title page, tables and exhibits, table of
contents, and reference list
Please include a title page (include your name on the title page)
Include a reference list (business classes use APA format)
Include in text citations (business classes use APA format)
Your paper should use one-inch margins on the left, right, top, and bottom
of each page, and font set at 12 point.
Write your paper, in your own words, using accounting words from our
textbook and explaining how these relate to the financial statements of
Chapter 12-17 cover
Return on Common Stockholder’s equity
Return on Assets
Statement of Cash Flow
focus on the elements of the cash flow statement and compare each
section. The analysis is not to compare the volume of cash flow. Many
companies that are competitors of each other are very different in size.
Concentrate on how each company is obtaining its cash and how they
are using that cash and note similarities and differences. Compare
year over year numbers and note and research any significant trends
or differences from year to year.
Purchase answer to see full
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.