Please help!MATH102 College Algebra
Due on Feb. 12. 2016
(Please show all steps. Just answer No points. You may use extra papers.)
(20 Points) If two points, A(2,3) and B(-5,7) are in the x-y plane and a line passes two points. Please
fine the following things.
a) (2 Points) Find the slope and y-intercept.
b) (4 Points) Find the linear equation and represent the equation in slope-intercept form.
c) (2 Points) Find the x-intercept and graph using the results in a) b).
d) (2 Points) If you have a line, x 4, in the same plane, please graph the line, x 4, with the line in b)
together. Please find the intersection in two lines. This is the way how can we find the intersection in
graphically or geometrically
e) (5 Points) Now you have two equations which are in the question b) and x 4. Substitute the x 4 in
the equation b) and you can fine the value of “y”. Please find the value of “y” and we can find the
intersection point (x, y). This is the way how can we find the intersection of two lines algebraically,
1) (5 Points) If you have a line, y -3, instead of using x4 please solved) and e).
2. (10 Points) If a line passes through A(2,3) and parallel to a line y+21 2. please find the equation
of the line and draw the graph.
3. (10 Points) If a line passes through A(2.3) and perpendicular to a line y+2x=2, please find the
equation of the line and draw the graph.
4. (20 Points) If there are two lines in the r-y plane. One line, S, passes through two points which are
A(a, b) and B (c,d), and the other line. T, passes through two points which are E(e, f) and F(g,
h). Assume that all four points are in the first quadrant and two lines S and T meet at one point in
the first quadrant. Please draw a profitable graph and find the intersection point (meeting point).
5. (40 Points) If three points A(a,b), B(c,d), and C(e, make a triangle in the first quadrant of the
*-y plane. Please find the area of the triangle. Graph and all the procedural must be presented.
Purchase answer to see full
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.