Students, please view the “Submit a Clickable Rubric Assignment” in the Student Center.Instructors, training on how to grade is within the Instructor Center.Assignment 2: Social Control and Criminal Deviance: BullyingDue Week 6 and worth 65 pointsBullying is a difficult concept to understand and reconcile the consequences. This assignment focuses on the critical thinking skills that are needed to analyze an emotionally charged topic.Student Success TipsReview the Student’s Guide to Research section of the textbook (Chapter 2)Take notes as you watch the video below.Watch the video titled, “From school yard bullying to genocide: Barbara Coloroso at TEDxCalgary” (19 min 5 s) located below. You may also view the video athttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zkG0nssouFg.Write a one to two (1-2) page essay in which you:Identify the most important step in the student’s guide to research that you would need in order to analyze bullying.Define the identified critical step of research in your words.Explain how bullying relates to one (1) of the following topics:the agents of socialization (i.e., family, teachers and school, peers),formal organizations (i.e., conformity to groups),different types of deviance (i.e., everyday deviance, sexual deviance, or criminal deviance).Provide a rationale for your response.Your assignment must follow these formatting requirements:Be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.To keep this essay short and manageable, your only sources for the essay should be the TED video and the sections noted in your text. For this reason, APA citations or references are not required for this assignment.Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student’s name, the professor’s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page is not included in the required assignment page length.The specific course learning outcomes associated with this assignment are:Define the basic concepts used in the discipline of sociology.Define the various methodologies for sociological research.Identify the sociological perspective to the inequalities of class, race, gender, ethnicity, sexual orientation, socioeconomics, and political aspects.Use technology and information resources to research issues in sociology.Write clearly and concisely about sociology using proper writing mechanics.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.