Everyone, Thomas has made reference to the notion that the Constitution, for want of a better term, is a living document, open to interpretation. That’s an incredibly contentious statement in today’s America, which seems to be divided between that statement, and one which begins with “If it was good enough for James Madison, it ought to be good enough for all of us”.In addition it speaks to the scrutiny we place not only on sitting SC justices, but prospective ones as well. How do they view the Constitution? Should judges be appointed only if they pledge to uphold the Constitution as written and intended by the Founding Fathers, or should the court accept justices who practice judicial interpretivism; a belief that the constitution is a living document and should be interpreted according to changing times and values?
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.