Today you will write a “Rip Van Winkle” story of
your own, combining Washington Irving’s story with a little H. G. Wells
science fiction. Start your story in the present day. Have your “Rip” suddenly appear somewhere 20 years from now. Decide how.Clearly state two settings. Include dialogue if you like.Decide
if you will write in the first person (Using I and me) or in the third
person (Using he, she, and they) to tell about the characters.Choose some interesting conflicts to make your main character be like Rip.Decide on a plausible reason for your main character’s sudden reappearance.Decide on the changes he will experience in the world of the future.Decide on any internal and external conflicts he will experience. Nothing to fancy, just make it make sense 5 paragraphs is fine
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.