Assignment 1: ResistanceYou have probably heard the saying “Change is hard.” This statement is true for organizations as well as for individuals. When faced with change, many employees demonstrate resistance—they do whatever they can to not give in to that change. While some opposition may be natural, it is important to understand that employees need to work past such resistance to be successful at work. It is also important to note that organizational leaders need to understand that the communication methods they choose to announce change can greatly impact employees’ initial reactions.Respond to the following:Sarah, a long-time employee, is given an Android and told to keep it with her at all times should the company need to contact her. Why might Sarah resist this change? What impact might the direct style of communication, if used by Sarah’s boss, have on Sarah? How could this message be communicated in another, better way? What does this example tell you about the role of communication in businesses when resistance is involved?Describe a time you demonstrated resistance at work. Why did you resist? What was the outcome?How did you shape your argument to the needs of your audience?Write your response to each question in two to three paragraphs. Be sure to refer to appropriate terms, concepts, and research from your readings this week to help support your response.response of at least 150 words.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.