2: Research on Children
Step 1: Outline an Approach to Research on Children
Lesson 2 contains detailed information about research
practices that can be applied when working with children. There are a number of
ethical considerations that we must address when conducting research that
includes children as well.
The goal of this discussion post is for you to use knowledge
gained in Lesson 2 content to develop your own approach to conducting research
that includes children.
Your discussion post should include all of the following
parts: First, write down a question that you would like to answer through the
research process. What are you interested in learning about child development?
You might ask a question like—“How do children socialize during snack time?” or
“How does the teacher interact with male vs. female children?” Begin your post
with your research question.
Then think about the research cycle, considerations when
selecting samples and participants, potential research designs, and ways to
gather data. With these components in mind—the cycle, sampling, design, and
data gathering—develop an outline that reflects an approach that you could take
to answer your research question. For this part of the post, answer the
will the research cycle look like in this study?How
will you sample (and why this way)?How
will you design your study (and why this way)?How
will you gather data (and why this way)?
Finally, discuss important ethical considerations that you
must address in the study that you outlined. How will you address these ethical
Save and submit your assignment.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.