Assignment 1 – Research
Assignment Topic: There are nearly a dozen core concepts or
principles that SCRUM is founded upon, which are listed in the “SCRUM
Orientation” PowerPoint presentation. Choose three or more of those principles.
· Research each concept, explain what it means, and describe its importance to SCRUM.
· Identify the benefits and the risks that each may introduce into a work environment.
· Document your research in a one page analysis per principle, double spaced.
Assignment 2 – Weekly Discussion Forum Posts
Assignment Topic: The SCRUM methodology introduces shortened
development cycles. What challenges or opportunities does that introduce
to the testing role?
· Post an original thread of 100 to 150 words
Assignment 3 – User Story Writing Exercise
Assignment Scenario: You are hired to test a parking lot
calculation application. This application is provided for the
convenience of travelers that use a certain parking lot, and provides
them with an estimate of the costs they should expect to pay when
parking on that lot. There are different sections of the lot, and each
has a different pricing level associated with it. There is short-term,
economy, long-term surface, long-term garage and valet parking. As a
bonus, if you park in the economy lot, your 7thday of parking is free.
1. Review the scenario above and write 5 user stories
to capture some of the core requirements for this application. Use good
story writing format when documenting these requirements. Note that this
scenario will be carried forward into future weeks, so be thoughtful
about the user story writing process.
2. Write acceptance criteria for each story.
Assignment 4 – Weekly Post – Project Manager Skills
Post at least one reply to a colleague’s post – 200 words or less.
Select one of the articles/videos to review in the required reading
list for this week. Post an original thread in this week’s discussion
forum – In addition to this answer the following question:
· What are the skills necessary to be an effective
Project Manager? How important is it for a project manager running an IT
project to have technical skills in technology being used in the
project they are running? Explain and elaborate.
Assignment 5 – Research – PM Framework
Project Management Framework
Write 500 – 550 word paper succinctly answering the below question:
· Define what the project management framework is and
explain what pieces make up the framework. What are the processes and
framework? What is the purpose of having a framework?
Assignments will be assessed using the following criteria:
· Content: the writing showed that you
understood the questions the instructor asked, you have delivered a
well-written paper with an appropriate introduction and conclusion. You
can use pictures and graphics to enhance your assignment. However, it
is best to leave them out if they do not add to the content of your
· Instructions: you followed all the instructions.
· Formatting: the document is professional and
formatted correctly. The assignment will specify the accepted length of
the paper. You should always include your name on the assignment as
well as the title of the assignment.
· Citations and References: If you used
external references, the full reference is in the proper format with the
necessary information. You cited those references appropriately within
the content of your paper. If you use external references, you MUST
include the full reference. You also need to cite the source within your
paper. For citations, you can either directly quote the source when the
author has something profound to say or you can reword the information
from the source when the author has a unique idea. In either case, give
credit to the author for the quotation or the unique idea but the bulk
of your paper should be you expounding on the author’s ideas with your
own words and ideas. Do not over-cite your paper. You should research
the topic, process the information you learn, present your response to
the assignment in your own words, and support that response with
citations from your sources. Do not cite every sentence/paragraph of
· Spelling and Grammar – there are few or no
spelling or grammar errors. Everyone makes mistakes; therefore, you will
receive full points if there are minimal spelling and grammar errors.
Use correct spelling and grammar. The instructor does check for
spelling and grammatical errors. The instructor will not correct
spelling and grammar for you, but you will lose points if it is not
correct. Note: Please no plagiarism and need original content with APA formats and refernces
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.