Choose one topic for your
initial post. Copy and paste the question at the top of your response (this
does not count toward the total word count). Your response posts (RPs)
should be posted to IPs addressing the two remaining
Relativism: Consider an element of your culture’s
social code that other cultures have criticized. Describe this to your group. Is
this based on an objective moral standard, or a subjective culturally-developed
value? Response posts (RPs) should discuss whether this element is objective or
subjective and why.
Egoism: Explain the idea of “us and them” that is
created by ethical egoism. What problems occur when we divide people into these
categories? Responses posts (RPs) should point out what problems have been
overlooked in the initial post (IP) and add material; avoid basic agreement and
reiterating the IPs points.
Click here to view a
video on Pragmatism. Do you feel that political figures in the
United States struggle with pragmatism? Support your stance with theory and
current events. RPs should effectively support
agreement or disagreement.
In each discussion forum, the object is to increase
understanding of many different ethical views. Keep in mind the Principle of Charity. We have a responsibility to be open to new ideas about
ethics here, just as you each have a responsibility to be open to your patients’
views. This openness includes the new theories introduced each week and the
participants’ views expressed in the forum. Seek to understand a view or concept
before criticizing it. If your understanding is incomplete, ask respectful
questions targeted at the ideas, and not the person expressing them. Answer
questions honestly and with respect. We also have a responsibility to express
our own views in such a way that invites discussion. Avoid stereotypes and
labelling groups or people, discussing ideas respectfully without use of
irrelevant information about the arguer. Avoidance of the ad hominem fallacy is
crucial to ethical discussion. This does not mean that disagreement is off
limits! Disagreements are best made with support and respectful discourse and
questioning. Going back to your own Initial Post (IP) and addressing questions
is a great way to show respect for others who have asked questions in their
Response post (RP) to your IP.
Three posts are required each
Create your Initial Post (IP)
to your assigned question, using the following as the post
subject: YourLastName IP QUESTION 1 (or QUESTION 2, as appropriate).
Incorporate at least one piece
of support from this week’s reading assignment(s), cited and referenced Using
Reference your sources at the
bottom of your post.
This post must be 250-350
words. Neither the quotation, nor references count toward the word
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.