A spherical balloon with radius r inches has a volume V(r)=4/3(pi)r(cubed).Find a function that represents the amount of air required to inflate the balloon from a radius of r inches to a radius of r+1 inches.:Find the difference in their volumesd(r) = – :Multiply (r+1)(r+1)(r+1)d(r) = – ;Factor out Why does the (4/3)pi that was being multiplied to r^3 get factored out here and not the one in front?d(r) = [r^3 + 3r^2 + 3r + 1 – r^3]:d(r) = [3r^2 + 3r + 1]; cu/in of air to be addedAgain my question is, why does the (4/3)pi that was being multiplied to r^3 get factored out here and not the one in front?
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.