q_a_project_management.docx1. The joint project planning session (AKA… Joint Requirements Planning – JRP) has
three primary deliverables.
Indicate and discuss each in terms of relevance in effective project management.
2. Part of planning a project is appointing and developing a project team to meet
What does a team have in common and how are teams and team members
developed to meet project goals.
3. Planning and conducting the project scope meeting is an initial step in the
Part 1 – Outline an agenda for a project scope meeting for the development of a
new software system that will be an enterprise-wide system to execute and
manage all aspects of a national rental car business with 85 locations across the
Part 2 – Types of ContractsThere are several types of contracts-typical in
business operations and project management.
List and describe each of the four types of contracts commonly utilized.
4. A project plan is a roadmap. List and discuss the three benefits to project
5. Requirements gathering is one of the first tasks of the project team. For complex
project requirements gathering can take weeks or even months. According to our
textbook “Requirements are the things that deﬁne deliverables and that the
project manager should discover before starting to fully design, build, or execute
a project.” Requirements are the basis for deﬁning the needs and expectations of
Define each of the following types of requirements:
• Functional requirements
• Non-functional requirements
• Global requirements
• Product and/or project constraints
6. Scope change request are part of project management. While planning is
detailed and thorough, planning is not perfect as situations and environments
are constantly changing. All projects require a good and formal change
List and explain two important documents that should be a part of all change
management processes in project management
7. As you know project management has moved from a philosophy to a systematic
approach to managing simple to enterprise-wide projects.
But not every project
needs project management processes.
Part 1 – Define “project” as it relates to project management.
Part 2 – The triple constraint is foundational to project management.
success is related to the triple constraint.
Provide a response to the following:
Define the triple constraint model utilized in project management.
Indicate what happens to the triple constraint when scope is increased.
Last, list points that indicate a project is successful as noted by the triple
8. The process groups help organize and sequence project management efforts and
organize work flow.
Part 1 – List and define the five process groups.
Part 2 – List the nine knowledge areas as outlined by the authors of the text. PMI
recently added a 10th knowledge area – Stakeholder Management. Answer the
• Who are Project Stakeholders and what do project stakeholders need to know
about the project
9. The Work Breakdown Structure (WBS) provides project work packages known as
tasks. Using the WBS, the planning team will deﬁne the sequence in which the
project activities should be performed. From sequencing a schedule can be
We use two pieces of data to begin to build a schedule:
1. The earliest time at which work can begin on every task that makes up the
2. The earliest expected completion date of the project.
The network diagram is a pictorial representation of the schedule. An
understanding of task dependencies is needed to construct a network diagram.
Define and discuss each of the four dependencies and provide an original
example of each.
10. The ﬁnal step to putting together the project plan is to assign the resources.
Good project management is about the maximizing of resources against the
project plan. The effective and efficient use of resources helps ensure a project is
on time, within budget, and meets scope. Three strategies/approaches are
usually considered when leveling resources.
List and explain each of the three strategies.
Purchase answer to see full
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.