Portfolio Project (350 points)The Portfolio Project is due at the end of Week 8—the last week and module of the course. The assignment is meant for you to enhance your mastery of the material and to provide a creative and realistic way in which to apply knowledge from this course.For this project, you will create a detailed, organized, and unified technical solution given a scenario described in the document linked below.ITS430 Portfolio Project Scenariohttps://csuglobal.blackboard.com/bbcswebdav/pid-449328-dt-content-rid-5732680_2/courses/KEY_ITS430/courseFiles_f2013a/ITS430_PortfolioProjectScenario.pdf Your document should cover the content presented in the course. The outline below provides points to cover. You are free to provide additional, related information.Provide technical and justifications reasons for each choice, citing resources as appropriate. Provide rough estimates of scheduling and manpower required for deploying your solution. You may summarize the schedule and manpower at the end of the document or individually for each section.The Windows Server 2012 operating system should be used for all aspects of the solution.The topics to be covered are:Deployment and Server EditionsHow many servers total are needed? Which roles will be combined?What edition of Windows Server will be used for each server (e.g., Standard, Data)?Will Server Core be used on any servers?Where is each of the servers located (which of the two sites)?How will the servers be deployed? DNSDNS namespace design (e.g., domain name[s] chosen, split DNS for Internet/intranet, zones)?How will DNS be handled for the second site?Active DirectoryNumber of AD domains and names of domains?Will there be any Read-Only Domain Controllers?How will the second site factor into domain controller placement? How will AD sites be configured?File and Printer SharingWhat shares might be needed? (Consider some of the reasoning supplied in the relevant chapter of the textbook.)How will quotas/FSRM be configured? (Consider all aspects, such as thresholds, altering, file screens, and reporting.)Will a DFS namespace be implemented?Remote ServicesHow will the remote services be configured?Who will have access?How are the remote services going to be secure?The submission will:Be in a written format, 8-10 pages in length (not counting diagrams).Include at least one diagram illustrating the student’s chosen Active Directory design with DNS namespace hierarchy.Cite and discuss no fewer than three credible sources other than course readings and media.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.