Choose one of the poems from your readings in Chapter 33: “Poetry
for Further Reading” and compose a written explication of that
poem. The poem you select must be sophisticated enough to sustain a
detailed analysis. You may choose a poem by the same poet you discussed
in the Module 5 Discussion Board who comes from a different culture
than your own.
Your explication should be 3-4 pages.It should analyze one or more of the poem’s elements (see readings from chapters 27 and 28 for specific elements). Your explication is not a summary of what the poem is about. Nor
are you expected to unravel the poem’s “meaning.” Rather, you are
explaining how the poet used a particular poetic element, and you are
analyzing how that element affects the rest of the poem.When writing your explication:
Choose a poem that is sophisticated enough to sustain a detailed analysis.Include a thesis statement that states the element you are analyzing and why.Follow a systematic writing pattern by analyzing the element on which you are focusing line by line or stanza by stanza.Provide textual examples (words, phrases, and lines) from the
poem to illustrate your analytical statements. Cite your
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.