Please answer the questions in the document. coding_error_.docxQuestion 1
You are doing a code review of the following code in C++:
if (num = 100)
cout = 91)
$finalletter = “A”;
else if($finalg >= 81)
$finalletter = “B”;
else if($finalg >= 71)
$finalletter = “C”;
$finalletter = “F”;
This is a snippet of python code, is there a problem, is so classify the type of error
if choice == “0”:
This is a basic set of XHTML code on a Web page. Are there any errors, if so how would your
Purchase answer to see full
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.