IMG_1986.JPG IMG_1988.JPG IMG_1989.JPG IMG_1990.JPG IMG_1991.JPG IMG_1992.JPG IMG_1993.JPG IMG_1994.JPGprogrammable) calculator for the exam. You must pass the
final exam to pass the course.
What does the symbol u stand for in the equation fru•F2?
A. the friction forces between the two objects
B. the roughness of the materials that the two objects are made of
C. the support force on the objects
D. the materials that the two objects are made of
2. What is the gravitational force between Mars and the sun?
A. 7.43 x 1030 N
B. 1.79 x 1026 N
C. 3.76 % 1032 N
D. 1.65 x 1021 N
3. You lift a small barbell over your head and hold it there as part of an exercise routine. While
holding the barbell over your head, do you
A. no, because the barbell no longer moves
B. no, because you don’t need to apply any force to hold it there
C. yes, because you must apply force to hold the barbell there
D. yes, you must maintain the work it took to lift it there
A 5 N force acts on an object as shown in the diagram:
4. How much work will the force do as the objects moves a distance of 4 m?
A. 0.8 J
C. 1.25 J
D. 20 J
Page 1 of 8
Purchase answer to see full
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.