Before my first child was born, I studied child
development. I learned the importance of responsive caregiving. I learned that
I would soon be able to read my baby’s cries. I would know what was wrong and
what I could do by the sound of the cry. After my baby was born, I responded
quickly when he cried. To my surprise, I had difficulty calming him. I realized
I did not always know what was wrong by the sound of his cry. I became very
frustrated and decided that if my baby was dry, fed, and not tired. I would
just let him cry it out. I didn’t know what else to do.
Write a two to three (2-3) page paper in which you:
how Behaviorism, Psychoanalytic Theory, and Attachment Theory suggest
handling this situation and predict what would be each likely outcome.
what the research says regarding how parents should react to the cries of
the behavior of the mother in supporting secure attachment.
the characteristics that a baby could have that may disrupt the
a solution that is supported by research and theory.
at least four (4) quality resources in this assignment. Note:
Wikipedia and similar Websites do not qualify as quality resources.
Your assignment must follow these formatting requirements:
typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch
margins on all sides; citations and references must follow APA or
school-specific format. Check with your professor for any additional
a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student’s name,
the professor’s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page and
the reference page are not included in the required assignment page
The specific course learning outcomes associated with this
the biological, cognitive, cultural, environmental, and social factors
that influence development throughout the lifespan.
technology and information resources to research issues in lifespan
clearly and concisely about lifespan development using proper writing
Grading for this assignment will be based on answer quality,
logic / organization of the paper, and language and writing skills. Click here to access the rubric for this assignment.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.