MATLAB Assignment 01.docEM203 / June to October 2016 _ Assignment 01
on 14th feb 2016
Assignment 01 is on writing your own MATLAB code for Fixed-Point Iteration (Direct
Substitution) and Newton-Raphson Methods to find the roots of a single non-linear equation.
It is worth a maximum of 7.5 marks.
You are expected to workout the assignment during 2.00pm to 3.15pm, and you will be
assessed in the class itself.
You must email your .m files related to Assignment 1 to firstname.lastname@example.org with the
subject of your email as “EM203 Assignment 1_Registration number” on 14th feb itself.
Try to find all roots of x 3 + 4 x 2 − 5 = 0 .
1. Use Newton-Raphson method
2. Use Fixed-Point iteration method
Use MATLAB plots to help your attempt to find the roots.
If you could not find the roots, give reasons for WHY you could not find the
Pay attention to the accuracy of the numerical values of the roots.
Prepared by Prof. R. Shanthini on 13th jan 2016
Purchase answer to see full
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.