Provide at least one example of when you might use (1) the minimal-spanning-tree technique, (2)
the shortest path, and (3) the maximal flow through a network technique and explain why it
would be the appropriate technique to apply in each of the situations you describe. Please be
thorough and provide enough detail.
Compare and contrast the forward pass through a network and the backward pass through the
network. What does each pass establish and what is the ultimate aim of these two passes through
Supply Chain Management
A supply chain involves all the activities associated with how manufacturing, materials,
facilities, personnel, transportation, inventory, and other items flow and a supply chain involves
all the activities associated with how manufacturing, materials, facilities, personnel,
transportation, inventory, and other items flow and then are transformed into goods and services.
Every asset, information, and process is part of the supply chain. For this Discussion, you will be
addressing how the supply chain works and possible issues you may encounter.
Within this complex system, operation management responsibilities can be both strategic and
Examine the place where you currently work, or a prior career, and identify a single service or
product produced by your organization.
1. Identify the different components of the supply chain for that product or service (list them
from beginning to end). Be sure to identify which parts of the supply chain are considered
“upstream” and “downstream” exchanges.
2. Based on what you learned from your research, describe a single current issue that might
negatively impact a company’s global supply chain.
Affirmative action attempts to remedy the injustice of racial and sexual discrimination. When
asked to justify their position, supporters of affirmative action commonly appeal to its effects on
living individuals in society’s long history of past discrimination. Others point to current patterns
Do you agree that all affirmative action policies create unjust reverse discrimination? If
not, which specific forms of affirmative action in the business world do you think escape
this charge? Why do you think this? Explain your position with ethical theory.
Purchase answer to see full
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.