I have gone ahead and done all the dirty work (programming). I just need someone to put it all together for me.This will need to be done for 2 assignments. I will provide the work that I have done. Only thing that is missing is that Week 3 is missing a screenshot so there fore you will need to have a compiler to get a screenshot. I will give an example of the Lab Report plus all the work through email or whatever is best. If you have any further questions please ask. Submit a single Notepad file containing the source code for Exercise 1 to the Dropbox for Week 2. Your source code should use proper indentation and be error free. Be sure that your last name and the lab number are part of the file name; see the following example: YourLastName_Lab1.txt. – DONEEach program should include a comment section that includes (at a minimum) your name, the lab and exercise number, and a description of what the program accomplishes.Submit a lab report (a Word document) containing the following information to the Dropbox for Week 2. Include your name and the exercise number. Specification: Include a brief description of what the program accomplishes, including its input, key processes, and output. Test Plan: Include a brief description of the method you used to confirm that your program worked properly. If necessary, include a clearly labeled table with test cases, predicted results, and actual results. Summary and Conclusions: Include a summary of what the lab demonstrated and any conclusions drawn from the testing of the lab program. Answers to Lab Questions: Answer any and all lab questions included in the lab steps.Summary: Write a statement summarizing your predicted and actual output. Identify and explain any differences.Conclusions: Write at least one nontrivial paragraph that explains, in detail, either a significant problem you had and how you solved it or, if you had no significant problems, something you learned by doing the exercise.Each lab exercise should have a separate section in the lab-report document.Your lab grade will be based uponthe formatting of your source code; the use of meaningful identifiers; the extent of internal documentation; the degree to which an exercises’ specifications are met; and the completeness of your lab report.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.