Movie Review part 1.docDunn COM440–‐02
All text MUST be in own words like between middle and high schools level (Easy grammar) like
“The reflection paper is about what happened during class. When it started, the teacher asked if
we read the article that is called What Students Really Need to Hear. Some of us gave a summary
or view that in general a teacher cares for his students as he encourages them to work harder to
have a successful life, instead of quitting class. It means to me a lot since it’s related to the
internship which makes it serious work and will show a good impression on the person’s resume.
The internship helps people learn how to work in the right way. The Workforce Recruitment
Program or WRP works on proving all the companies that college deaf students can work with
their abilities and many of them get job opportunities throughout WRP. A network and
technology may be powerful because it helps us connect with other companies which helps us get a
job any place over the world, although a brownie is to tend to follow other people instead of your
own opinion, it might make people in a work place to be honored and trusted as a good team. I am
concerned about the brownie. It may not be a good idea–I don’t like it because I believe in my
peaceful opinion so that we can discuss to solve a problem.”
Movie Review #1 Guidelines/Rubric
MOVIE: Movie: Hotel Rwanda
After watching the movie, you are to write up a review by answering the following
questions in order. The questions are mentioned below. You must post it in the
blackboard under the “Movie Review #1” file .The required format for this review is:
Title of movie, your name, date, on the left corner–‐ SINGLE SPACED
3 pages (or more if you need)
Times New Roman
Do not copy and paste the questions. Only respond the questions with
numbers to match the questions.
1. (insert response here)
2. (insert response here)
3. (insert response here)
Questions for you to respond:
1. How did you feel about the movie?
2. What is the main conflict in this movie?
3. Pick two vocabularies from Chapter 1 and explain how they relate to ONE or
TWO scene(s) in the movie.
4. Pick two vocabularies from Chapter 2 and explain how they relate to ONE or
TWO scene(s) in the movie.
( INTERCULTUAL COMMUNCATION a
layered approach John G. Oetzel)
5. Based on figure 1.1–‐ please mention which part of the movie that shows the
underlying culture pattern (meaning, norm, beliefs, or value) that was not
recognized but became revealed based on a certain situation.
6. Based on figure 2.1, pick either top–‐down effect or bottom–‐up effect that
applies to the movie and why?
7. How is individualism and/collectivism manifested in this movie?
8. Have you ever had an experience similar to some of the scenes shown in the
movie? If so, what was it? If not, how can you support someone who might
have a similar experience to this?
Possible points: 100
Expresses all responses
Presents good analysis
Information provided is
Shows competency with
Stays on point for each
Shows critical thinking
Easy to follow and
Structures of sentences
and spelling are clear
for each response.
Follows the required
Purchase answer to see full
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.