This assignment contains two (2) deliverables: a summary document to be delivered in a word processor document format and a Work Breakdown Structure (WBS) to be delivered in a project file.Overview:Imagine that you work as the project manager for an IT department. Your organization has recently approved the development of a mobile application. As the project manager, you will manage the development of the project. The project will include user experience (UX) design by a consultant, graphic design by a team of two contracted designers, and in-house application development by a team of three (3) programmers and a database developer. Deliverable 1: Summary (MS Word or open source equivalent)Write a one to two (1-2) page summary document in which you:Summarize the project requirements and other assumptions (i.e., budget, human resources, workload, environmental dependencies, etc.). Define a work breakdown structure and describe the methodology behind constructing one. Deliverable 2: WBS (MS Project or open source equivalent)Use Microsoft Project or an open source equivalent to create a WBS which addresses the following:Contain at least five (5) main tasks, one (1) for each of the PMBOK® process areas. Contain at least thirty (30) line items distributed in five (5) or more work packages. Contain Work Breakdown Structure Code for each task.Present duration estimates for each task that results in a duration estimate for the project not to exceed the requirements described in the overview. Deliverable one (1) of your assignment must follow these formatting requirements:Be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides; citations and references must follow APA or school-specific format. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student’s name, the professor’s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page and the reference page are not included in the required assignment page length.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.