Please elaborate more on specific strategies that are used to put these legislative actions into motion. Below is what i have so far. Please include in text citations. ThanksThe Supreme Court in most countries has discerned that there can be a risk inherent in permitting the physicians assisted suicide or dying. The Supreme Court has also found at these risks “can be easily identified and also minimized substantially. The way of minimizing can be achieved through a carefully designed system by imposing stringent limits. The stringent limit imposed can be carefully monitored and enforced. In this case the section gives an overview of all the common risk that is associated with the legalization of physician-assisted suicide. There is also a potential safeguards that can be put in place to mitigate or reduce the risks as much as possible. These risks can therefore be categorized in to two groups: for instance the individual risks that are related either to the one who is seeking assistance or help in dying and to physician as well as the other healthcare providers. In other cases the healthcare providers can be asked to provide or give such help or assistance thus the broader societal risks. This in most case includes the concerns in regards or relation to the vulnerable or susceptible population and generally the society. The Supreme Court has also held that physician –assisted suicide or dying an d it is therefore compulsory for them to be permitted in circumstances regarding a mentally competent person. Therefore it has been in a position to express voluntary and free decisions which do not have coercion or pressure from others. Mental competency assessment, informed consent and may be other any other external influences are important on the medical decision of the person through it can be difficult in any medical context. Therefore this helps in accurate assessment especially in the context of a request for physician –assisted dying or suicide where the consequences in the death of the particular patient. ReferencesBrown, E. R. (2012). Community action for health promotion: A strategy to empower individuals and communities. International Journal of Health Services, 21(3), 441-456.Nolte, E., & McKee, M. (Eds.). (2011). Caring for people with chronic conditions: a health system perspective. McGraw-Hill Education (UK).Palmer, G. R., & Short, S. D. (2010). Health care and public policy: an Australian analysis. Macmillan Education AU
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.